Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Family Blog is Started

Ok so I have been a little delinquent on my post in the last week. To tell the truth I have been a little tired since I got home from Christmas break. Before Christmas I was working on a presentation to Briggs and Stratton morning, noon, night and also weekends. After that a week of traveling and after I was home for a couple of days my ambition level went to zero. But have no fear I did up some pics tonight of the other family and tomorrow I should have them on a new post.

The big announcement tonight is we have a new family member with her own blog. Amy will be chronicling the life of a pregnant expectant mother and hopefully after the baby is born she will continue for all to see growing pictures of her baby.

Here is her link:

http://lbaby1.blogspot.com/

Check it out if you dare.

1 comment:

carriegel said...

i dared and have added her to all of my lists.

i am looking forward to her blog posts.