Sunday, February 1, 2009

I Don't Trust a Damn One of You...

I am sure everyone has their favorite news personalties in the news business and it is no exception with me. It's no secret I am a fan of Bill O'Reilly I think he is one the the few news people that won't let the people he interviews "spin" the topic for their own political agenda. I don't always agree with O'Reilly but he is fairest of all news interviewers.

This weekend I had the opportunity to watch Glenn Beck interview Rod Blagojevich twice. Only recently have I got to watch Glenn Beck because he used to be on the Clinton News Network (CNN)which I don't watch. Glenn Beck has a new show on Fox News that airs everyday at 5:00pm. I don't get to see that particular show but on the weekends they do rerun it at different times.

I thought this was such a great interview I wanted to share it with anyone who cares to watch it. Beck holds nothing back with Blago and I have to give credit to Blago for having the guts to come on Beck's show and answer the questions. If you watch the interview I'm not sure Blago ever actually answered any of Glenn's questions but it sure was entertaining.

I still think Blago is guilty as hell and I think he is lying out his ass during this interview. Beck hits the nail on the head when he tells Blago he is one of the most arrogant people he as ever met.

Enjoy the interview and let me know what you think.



8 comments:

jporterGOP said...

I love Glenn Beck. He is quickly shooting up my list. (O'Reilly, Beck, Cavuto).

carriegel said...

i had heard of glenn beck but had never seen him. i like what i have seen so far. i will have to keep an eye out for his show. i am still a bill o'reilly fan.

blago. what can you say? he is so delusional it is almost funny. of course he did it. everyone knows it expect apparently him.

detroit politics is heating up again. could be a fun spring between detroit, blago and the bailout.

Unknown said...

These youtube videos disappointed me because they cut the end of the video off where Beck tells him he is the most arrogant person he has ever met.

Right now my top list would be:
O'Reilly
Beck
Cavuto
Huckabee

jporterGOP said...

I love Mike Huckabee, but his show sort of bores me. I really like Brett Bair - the guy that took Brit Hume's spot. I also really, really like Brit Hume.

Unknown said...

I liked Brit Hume too he gave you the news in a no nonsense way. Brett Bair is a good replacement.

My favorite news anchor though is Shepperd Smith but he does show his frustration at times with the government.

Anonymous said...

I have to say I like what is in the second video of Glenn Beck. I can't get the first one to play though.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure what happened to the first video. Watch these videos as they are the complete interview including when Glenn Beck tells him he is the most arrogant man he has ever met. If you don't want to watch the complete 2nd video start around the 7:00 minute mark. I'm not sure the first videos had the Oprah part in them either when he explains why he was thinking about naming her to he senate seat in place of Obama.

jporterGOP said...

February posts: 1

Are you kidding me?