Monday, August 11, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...........

................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh you will have to excuse me I just listened one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry I just can't help it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I meant to do my Sunday Dinner episode tonight but I just had to mention this.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Let's see if I can get this out with a straight face. I was just watching Monday Night Countdown on the New York Sports Channel (that's ESPN for any who doesn't know what the New York Sports Channel is) and.........................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
...................not sure I can do this...................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Tom Jackson said..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....he said......hahahahahahaha
ok I think I can do this............haha........Jon Kitna is the best quarterback in the NFC North division..........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....and the funny things is everybody on the panel agreed with him........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know what kind of drugs they are on but I want some of that stuff.

Let's take a look at this one time seriously. Now that the spoiled little crybaby brat is out of Green Bay Aaron Rogers is the starting quarterback. Hmmm.....ok I will give them that one for now Kitna is better only because Rogers is an unknown. We will revisit that one at the end of the year though. How about the Minnesota Vikings, they have some quarterback with the last name of Jackson. It's a good thing they have Adrian Peterson. We'll give that one to Kitna. And the Chicago Bears, they can't decide between Kyle Orton or Rex Grossman. Need I say more.

Hey wait a minute we are out of teams. Could it be? Jon Kitna? The best quarterback in the NFC North? WOW! The NFC North has problems when the best quarterback in the division is Jon Kitna.

With that being said here is my prediction for the NFC North this year.

Green Bay
Minnesota
Detroit
Chicago

Now if Detroit has the best quarterback in the division why am I picking them to finish 3rd? Because you still have to play defense and I am sorry but the Lions don't know how to play defense yet. And why do I pick Green Bay to finish 1st? Because Aaron Rogers is better than people think. I don't think the Packers would let the spoiled little brat go if they didn't think he was. And Besides the Packers play defense.

Photobucket

Now that's funny.

6 comments:

jporterGOP said...

that total brat beat the s&%t out of the Lions for a decade and a half

Unknown said...

He didn't do it by himself, although the Packer fans like to think he did.

I'll admit I thought he was one of the last true sport heroes left, boy was I wrong. He turned out to be not much better than Roger Clemens or a lot of other athletes that just don't know when to hang it up. He is nothing more than a spoiled, rich, pampered athlete that thought just because his name is Brett Favre he could do anything he pleases. I am glad the Packers got rid of him he held the Packers hostage for to long.

carriegel said...

i can't wait for football season to start.

i hope you are wrong about the lions. i want them on the bottom. it takes all the fun out of watching them if they win.

jporterGOP said...

records don't lie.

last year he was statistically one of the top 3 quarterbacks in the league. he didn't even have one marquee receiver to throw to. of course he had a good team, no quarterback wins with a bad team, look it up.

whether he's always made the right decisions or not, he's the best the game has seen at the helm.

and just to add to that. you have to let a guy play. it's his career, not the fans. we as fans can get so selfish sometimes in order to protect a player's legacy that in the end you're ruining his chance to play. if the guy wants to play, it's his choice - let him play. and if you're not going to offer him a starting spot, you're darn right he should be able to demand a trade. you can't sit a future hall of famer on the bench and tell him he can't play. he earned a lot more respect than that. i'm not saying they owed it to him to give him his starting spot back, but they owed it to him to trade him if he said "trade me"

brett favre wasn't just a part of green bay football. he is green bay football. his name is bigger than bart starr and mike holmgren, and just as big as vince lombardi.

Unknown said...

First of all don't tell Driver and Jennings they aren't marquee receivers, I think they may argue with you on that point.

As far as the best ever, don't think so. I will take Joe Montana, Peyton Manning and probably Tom Brady (time will tell) ahead of him. The only reason he has the records he has is because if you throw enough passes you're bound to get some records. Keep in mind he holds the all important most interceptions ever thrown. The only record I find remarkable is the consecutive game record.

I know he says he doesn't care about records but I think one reason he is coming back is he is worried Manning will break every record he owns except for the interception record.

The Packers realize the Farve is 39 years old with fading skills. I think they are also worried he isn't mentally ready for a NFL season at quarterback. If that is the case why keep 12 million on your cap?

Let's also keep in mind Favre isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He never has been one to learn systems and study the game as it should be, especially at the quarterback position. And if Favre is so "valuable" why didn't the other 29 teams want him?

I think the Jets are going to regret the day they cut Chad Pennington. I don't think Farve is their savior. Don't be surprised if he stinks up the joint, he is not mentally ready and is 39 years old. He let his ego get in the way and it is going to cost him. It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't survive the year.

jporterGOP said...

i have no doubt that he won't be their savior. mike sherman used to say that it takes 3 years to learn a new system. and you proved my point for me by saying why keep 12 million dollars in cap if he's not going to play. that's why they owed it to him to get rid of him if they wouldn't start him.