Thursday, August 7, 2008

In all the excitment......

...........this week I almost forgot about posting last Saturday nights meal.

Photobucket

It is kinda like a fish taco. If you have ever had a fish taco they are pretty good. I forget everything in a fish taco but this has grilled fish, cole slaw, and a guacamole mixture of some sorts. We will certainly be making this again.

Photobucket

The original recipe calls for halibut but since I was too cheap to pay over $10 per pound for halibut I substituted pollock instead. It still came out pretty darn good.

And look what else I snuck a picture of.....
Photobucket

The wife doesn't like me taking pictures of her stuff but when she wasn't looking I snapped this picture. Turned out pretty darn good. The frosting has a lot of orange juice in it. I think it came out of her Taste of Home magazine she gets.

I have been eating on it all week.

4 comments:

jporterGOP said...

i want those tacos

carriegel said...

yuck. fish and guacamole. won't be needing that recipe.

Unknown said...

I knew you would like that recipe.

Anonymous said...

sorry, you lost me on that meal too.