Monday, September 22, 2008

My Classic Movie Scenes

After I looked at a post the other day with someones favorite Family Guy scenes it got me thinking about a post I have thought about doing for some time now. I have wanted to post some of my favorite movie scenes of all time but with all the elections stuff, football and meals to cook I haven't had time. Tonight I am finally going to take the time to do it.

If you watch these scenes you might see a pattern, perhaps a disturbing pattern.



The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, best western ever made, okay maybe Blazzin' Saddles is.



Cool Hand Luke, one of my favorites.



The Shining - This is the best of Steven King and the best of all suspense movies. I know a couple of punks that will remember this scene.



Fistful of Dollars, perhaps my favorite scene of all time. Whenever this movie comes I at least watch until the movie gets to this part.



Apocalypse Now, I love the smell of Napham in the morning. I love this scene he sits there and talks like he is in a mall parking lot. Bullets flying all around him and it doesn't faze him in the least.



The first Diry Harry movie where all the classic lines of Clint Eastwood came from.



More Dirty Harry from Sudden Impact.



Another from Sudden Impact



I could go on and on with Clint Eastwood movie scenes but I will stop for now. Maybe next time I will do some of my favorite comedy scenes.

2 comments:

jporterGOP said...

Fist Full of Dollars,

the first of the Spaghetti Westerns.

Know where I learned that?

That's right, when we watched it outside in Arlington.

Unknown said...

I would like to see more movies like that but I'm not sure who could play a role like Eastwood's today.