Friday, October 10, 2008

Temporarily Unplugged

I have been temporarily shutdown at home this past week. I have been having troubles with my dsl connection lately and I finally found the problem this past week. I have a bad modem. The new one is due to arrive either Saturday, if UPS delivers on Saturday, or next Tuesday.

Since I can't do my normal Sunday Dinner Episodes I will probably do 2 back to back next week to get caught up.

As far as football predictions let's just say the Lions will lose, I think that will be a safe bet.

6 comments:

carriegel said...

that is more than a safe bet, you can take that one to the bank.

carriegel said...

that bet wasn't as safe as i thought. we listened to the last half of the game on the radio. i thought it was fitting that we were sitting in a funeral home's parking lot when minnesota kicked that field goal with nine seconds left in the game. the lion's are as good as dead this season.

Unknown said...

The Lions got screwed in that game. There were three game changing calls that went against the Lions and one of them came with 2 minutes left in the game.

That's the problem with being a bad team you don't get any calls.

carriegel said...

you should never put yourself in a position where you "need" calls to win a game.

carriegel said...

oh, and roy williams is gone and kitna is out for the year.

Unknown said...

Good, might as well stock up on draft picks.

I now have a new modem but the telephone cord will not reach my computer, funny eh? I am taking my laptop home with me tonight and maybe just maybe I will be up and running before first light.