Monday, December 29, 2008

Here Comes the Pictures

It's time to start Christmas pictures and non to soon because I have plenty to go through in the next few days. I think the best way to get this show started is to start at the beginning, makes sense doesn't it? For those of you too old to remember back that far the Christmas pictures and parties started on Sunday at the Wise Township Hall. This was the only chance for younger brothers family to be involved so tonight most pictures will be his family.

I will admit I do not take very good family pictures and I don't take very many family pictures either. Almost all of these pictures come compliments of Katie and I think she did a great job. Maybe she has a future as a photographer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay so I took the first two pictures. The first one was almost black but I brought it back from the dead with a trip through Photoshop to lighten it up a bit. Now the rest will be Katie's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey how did that one get in there?

If anyone wants these pictures you can steal them from my photobucket site where I store them. All you have to do is double click on one of the pictures and it will take you there. Once there you can figure out how to get around and download any and all pictures you want. You will be able to do this for any pictures you see here over the next few days.

I don't have much to say tonight because I have about 300 pictures to go through and get ready for the next round.

Later.

4 comments:

carriegel said...

nice, i am working on mine but might be another day. d said something about wanting food in the house.

Anonymous said...

d needs to get his priorities straight!

Anonymous said...

BTW -- I'm glad you have the girls. The girl with the longest blonde hair -- Lindsay. She has a brother Ryan who didn't show up in any of our pictures. Chelsea is the shorter-haired blonde. Her little sister is four months old and doesn't appear in any pictures either. Hmm ...

Unknown said...

I knew about Ryan missing and I looked through all the pics Katie took and all she took was pics of girls. The only pics I took were a couple of terrible pics of Carl and Loretta (I think). The one of Carl would have been good but there was a water bottle directly in front of the baby he was holding. I had a picture of dad but he didn't look to happy so I scrapped it too.

I need to work on my family picutre taking skills.