Monday, December 1, 2008

Today it's Your Birthday (Guess Who)



Who can remember back 19 years ago when this 9 pound 10 ounce 22-1/2" long boy wonder came into the world kicking and screaming?

Photobucket

I do I was there. I couldn't figure out why the nurse kept staring at him and then she finally said "Ok my curiosity got the best of me I have to weigh him." He turned out to be the biggest kid born in Midland that month. He had already out grown new born clothes before he was ever born.

Soon he started to grow up and as the years went by he was discovering new and wonderful things.

Photobucket

Oh he took time out to ride the rides and pet the animals.

Photobucket

Every now and then he even had time for the family.

Photobucket

I tried to bring him up right by giving him the right clothes to wear.

Photobucket

But in the end he looks out over the water and wonder where life will take him.

Photobucket

What do you suppose he is thinking about? Michigan football? Fastballs or curve balls? Maybe fishing or hunting trips or just running the dogs? Ahh probably none of those I think he is thinking about how to fix the republican party for 2012.

Happy birthday.

8 comments:

jporterGOP said...

ahhhhh, probably my favorite blog ever.

thank you for that.

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for you to do something. What a great blog! Happy birthday, John!

Unknown said...

It took me so long because I had to take the pics to work and scan them today. Then I had to wait until I got home from work to post them and I had nothing but trouble with my internet connection tonight slowing me up even more. Basically I took a 10 minute job and turned in into 10 hours. I'm pretty good at that.

megawatt miler said...

thats so funny how small he used to be compared to us!

carriegel said...

cute, cute, cute!

JP said...

Haha... I liked this. Cute.

Shaelynn said...

Oh, my goodness. Those pictures were adorable.

Happy Birthday, John!

jporterGOP said...

Thank you all!