Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Introducing: Jock's Good Grub

I think I may have mentioned in an earlier post I was going to create a second blog where I was going to put all my cooking episodes. If you look over to the right of this blog under BS Somewhat Worth Reading you will see on top a link to my new blog.

The blog is still under construction (but let's be honest all blogs are always under construction) but I think it is good enough to finally unveil. I see a couple of people have already found it but so far all they have been able to read are reruns from this blog. I have been moving some of my old post from here to that blog so if some of the episodes look familiar you will know why. Be patient because scattered among the reruns will be first run episodes for the next month or so and after that everything will be new. Tonight is the first episode for the new season.

I am also adding some of the wifes baking. She has been doing some pretty darn good desserts lately and I think they deserve to be mentioned. I have a pumpkin pie episode she made already to go and I will be posting it in the next couple of days. I think this might be the best pumpkin pie I have ever had.

I hope you enjoy reading the blog as much as I enjoy cooking the episodes to share with you.

3 comments:

carriegel said...

cool, when will you be appearing on top chef?

Unknown said...

Ahh probably never, your key word there is chef and since I'm not one I doubt they have much use for a middle aged white guy.

Anonymous said...

how about a throw down? i'll see what bobby's doing for christmas.