Thursday, March 13, 2008

We Will Be Right Back After These Commercial Messages

My posts have been short this week due to my night time work load. Maybe everybody likes it that way but to bad as soon as I get this job done I am working on I will be back with my usual long winded posts.

I do have various post stored away for future post but even these need a bit more work and I just don't have time right now. I am hoping by next week I will get some time.

The job I am working on right now is a condo office building located in Middleburg Virginia. I have never been to Middleburg but it is a town where celebrities live, so I am told. It is suppose to be a very nice town.

If you don't know what a condo office building is it is the same thing as multiple condos in a building. You can purchase your office space but you don't really own the building.

This is a project I had worked on when I lived in Virginia. The owners ended up firing the original architects but they kept all the original subcontractors. So naturally when they hired new architects they changed the building to the way they thought it should be. To make a long story short I basically had to start over.

Oh well, it all pays the same.

4 comments:

carriegel said...

Am looking forward to your long- winded posts. What can I say, I have no life.

jporterGOP said...

Sarah says if you take the link to the Michigan blog off your blog site, she will start her own blog.

carriegel said...

I just watched your classic rock song. Have I said how much I love You Tube?

Unknown said...

I think you can find anything on You Tube. I know it sure adds to the posts on these blogs.

I turned off my playlist player because it was really slowing down my connection speed. Has anybody else had this problem? I have the same problem on the other sites too.