Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Photo Merging

Photobucket
I have been playing around with the photo merging on my camera for the last few days and on the way back to Wisconsin yesterday I stopped and took this picture (or should I say pictures) of the Big Mac. This is 11 photos merged together. I wished I would have stopped sooner as it was a little hazy yesterday.

All the pictures I posted last night have been merged together. As someone duly noted you can see the seem in the one picture of the pond. I am hoping to fix this as soon as I can figure out how to use Photoshop Elements.
Photobucket
This is a series of three photos merged together while it was raining. We are standing in the shadows of Lambeau Field when I took this. We stopped last night at a restaurant/bar across the road from Lambeau to eat. I know there is someone out there that might actually like this photo, hard to believe isn't it?
Photobucket
Okay this photo isn't merged with anything but I thought I would post it along with this other wildlife pic I took behind mom and dad's house.
Photobucket
Yes it is a buck.

5 comments:

carriegel said...

i need to learn how to do that.

JP said...

You took a picture of the world's most useless bird with the world's most painful weed in the background? It turned out nice regardless I guess.

Unknown said...

That is exactly what I thought but I still liked the picture.

These were photo "stitched" through my cannon software. I looked in the Photoshop Elements V2.0 and I don't think you can do it with that version. I did, however, check and it looks like they added it to the Photoshop Elements 6.0 version.

carriegel said...

i just received a 30 day trial version of elements 6 and premiere elements 4. you can have them if you want.

Unknown said...

I tried to sign up for a trial version and it said they weren't doing it at this time. I think I am going to end up buying Elements 6 anyway I have found it for $59.00