Monday, June 16, 2008

What Is It?

I thought I might try something new so every Monday or sometime close to Monday I am going to post a picture and let everybody guess what it is. Later in the week I will give an answer.
Photobucket
I came across this "thing" a few days ago when I thought of trying this little game. Obviously it has seen its better days. I will give hints later.

And as promised I will post bbq chicken recipe tomorrow night. Well it isn't really a recipe but more of my method of cooking chicken on the grille. I just need some time to "compose" my pictures tonight as I watch the replay of todays overtime golf match on ESPN Classic. Later tonight I will be watching Diners, Drive Ins and Dives on the Food Network.

I will leave you with this picture though, as older sister would say SOOC.
Photobucket

9 comments:

carriegel said...

i have to think about that one.

and that chicken looks a lot better than c4's meatloaf!

Anonymous said...

she's crazy. what's wrong with a bloomin' mealoaf?

Unknown said...

She told me she is feeding you that meatloaf when you go there next week.

I think it may have possibilities but instead of the broccoli how about putting some whole onions in there? Few things better than a cooked onion.

carriegel said...

is it a barn? tell me it's not a barn. if it is that is really depressing.

Unknown said...

Not a barn. I do believe it is about 130 years old and has a history to it. Otherwise why would it be out in a park along Lake Michigan.

carriegel said...

a boat?

Anonymous said...

Inside of a boat. That's my guess.

jporterGOP said...

log splitter

Unknown said...

Log splitter?

Technically not called a boat but you are close. I will give the answer Monday with a little history of it.