Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Trip in the Way Back Machine

Let's take a trip tonight in the way back machine (anybody remember where the way back machine comes from?). We aren't going to go to far back. We will only travel back a month or so to the day after peej's open house. Everybody remember that day, the real party, the day we cooked ribs and got to drink beer from all over the country? Good.

We got a problem, you see some pictures showed up on my camera and I don't know where they came from. Let's see if we can figure this out.
Photobucket
There now we know it wasn't me and we also know it wasn't Katie since I see her in the background.
Photobucket
Pretty much takes care of dad too. And I can see mom and Scott in the background.
Photobucket
Oh oh now I know peej didn't take them.
Photobucket
Takes care of Marv and Joni.
Photobucket
And Shae too.
Photobucket
We can eliminate these two characters now.
Photobucket
There is a purple dress behind Marv so I believe that eliminates Sarah.

Hmm now who does that leave? Dino?
Photobucket
Got to be, he is the only one that doesn't show up in the pictures. I need to start giving him more credit because I didn't think he knew how to turn on the camera let alone take a picture.

Maybe I shouldn't complain the last person I know that left his camera unattended ended up with a full moon shot on his camera and I'm not talking about the one in the sky. And it wasn't pretty.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see Jordan in there.

Unknown said...

Neither did I but I figured he might be to scared to use my camera. At least until he is around me more.

carriegel said...

lol! now that is funny. you have to watch those quiet ones!

carriegel said...

haha

megawatt miler said...

oops that was me above-my mom has been monopolizing my computer and i forget she was signed in and not me.

what is the way back machine from, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Could be Dave. I remember taking pictures at Sleeping Bear Dunes of our family with a camera that got left on a picnic table. The owner came back a little later for it. Or a very clever Jordan.

JP said...

Jordan would have been shaking at the mere thought of taking dad's camera... doubt it was him. I would have noticed if he peed his pants.

Unknown said...

The way back machine is from a cartoon called Mr. Peabody which I think used to air on the Captain Kangaroo show. Mr. Peabody was a dog, possible a beagle, who wore glasses and he was a genius. He had a side kick named Sherman, a young boy who always asked questions, that always traveled with him. The way back machine was a time machine they used to travel throughout history which Mr. Peabody would explain in his own way.

I tried to find a good video of the show but couldn't. Maybe the sisters can shed some more light on this show, if old age hasn't caught up to them.