Thursday, July 10, 2008

A True American (Opps I Mean Canadian) Hero

Every now and then I think we should honor our heroes and give them the due they deserve. Without them where would we be? We use them for inspiration, we use them for guidance, and we use them for the infinite wisdom. This is the case with one of my true heroes. I can't think of anybody with more wisdom, inspiration, and guidance then this person. I hope you enjoy his wisdom and and may he guide you through life.







His name, Red Green, I hope you enjoyed his infinite wisdom. If you are going to watch a couple of these clips I suggest the first and the forth. Red Green gives some of his best advice in these clips.

So to honor this true hero (at least to middle aged men with no life) I am going to add a page element to the right side for you to view. I will change it once a week or so until I run out of clips on YouTube.

2 comments:

carriegel said...

ha! i just watched all of the videos which means i must have enjoyed them. very funny.

Unknown said...

They are from a Canadian TV show called The Red Green Show. It use to air on the local PBS stations in Michigan and Wisconsin. I don't think it goes to far south. It is a great show and very clean so the whole family can watch. Myself and the little kiddies used to watch it every Saturday night.