Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Bye and Good Riddance


All I can say it is about time. This is the last of the snow left in our yard. It melted away sometime this evening.

Imagine waking up in mid April with snow covering the ground. That is what I did on Saturday, it just doesn't seem right. To make matters worse it snowed most of the day. That is a miserable day when it happens this time of year.

Today it actually got up into the mid 40's with the sun shining most of the day. Maybe spring will show up before fall gets here. All I know is I am going to enjoy the summer day we get in July, I hope.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't blink. You just might miss it.

carriegel said...

Wow, I can't believe you still had snow. How lucky are you?

jporterGOP said...

it's upper 60s and low 70s all this week and next week in glorious mid-michigan :D

Unknown said...

Lucky us? Right.

It was in the low 60's here today but windy. The wind generator people were happy though.

carriegel said...

did you melt with the snow?