Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oops

Tonight was the night I was suppose to take pictures of the bbq pizza that I cooked out on a charcoal grill and post them for everyone to see. I was going to post them no matter how bad the pizza turned out but a funny thing happened the pizza turned out fine but the pictures I took didn't. I am not sure what happened but every picture was ruined. All the pictures look like they were taken through a violet lens, I mean a real violet colored lens. I guess I will have to wait until next time.

As I said above the pizza turned out fine but I will wait until I have some good pictures before I post about it. I will give out the recipe at that time for anybody who wants to try one.

Tigers Win!!!!!!!!!!

Boy I didn't think I would ever get to talk about the Tigers again but finally they won a game. They just beat the Red Sox 7-2. They looked like the Tigers are supposed to look this year. They did have two errors in the game but I didn't see either one so I am not sure who committed them. I am just glad they won a game.

4 comments:

carriegel said...

I bought my ribs today. Will be using the root beer marinade and sauce. Wish me luck on Sunday.

Unknown said...

Are you doing them in the oven or on the grill?

carriegel said...

oven maybe finish them off on the grill

Unknown said...

That would be a good way for the first time.